Study in Europe
Australia stands proud among the list of preferred study destinations by Indian students, with eight globally ranked universities.
With a landmass of over 40+ countries, Europe is home to historic chateaus, glacier-filled mountains, a shared economic system and rich cultural diversity. According to the World Happiness Report, over 4 European countries occur in the top 10 happiest countries in the world every year. Some of the most international student friendly countries that are also topped in happiness reports are Norway, Finland, Iceland, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden and Netherlands. The following are a few interesting facts students choosing to study in Europe should know:
- The continent is the cradle of the oldest and significant languages in the world.
- Most higher education institutions in the European Union offer diverse programs such as Medicine, Engineering, Business, Journalism and Research Degrees.
- Europe is home to over 20+ national languages, including English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Polish and Portuguese.
- There are 2500+ recognized higher education institutions in Europe.
- International students can enroll in a bilingual program to become fluent in other languages.
- Many European countries offer free education to international students with outstanding academic qualifications and research skills to contribute towards sustainable development.
- Almost all universities in Germany offer free education to students irrespective of their nationalities.
- The Norwegian government sponsors free education to international students with taxpayers’ money.
Europe Popular Universities
We see your potential and help you to study in Europe that adds significant value to your future.
Our international education counsellors proactively guide and support the international students in choosing the top-ranking universities and the best courses to achieve their career goal. We make sure our students are provided with personalised support when applying to study in Australia.